Air Asia / bag was forced and arrive to the destiny opened

1 Thailand

On the 31 of october, I catch the plane in bangkok don mueang at 7h05 to surat thani, flight number fd3235. I send a bag with 20kg, that it wasn't full, and it was very easy to close. The number of the bag was: 1ah [protected].
When I arrive surat thani and saw the bag, it was opened, not in the locker. The locker was closed, but the zipper was opended. The bag was in a small plastic bag, that didn't cover all my bag, and the cloths were falling of my bag and the plastic bag. I didnt know if some of my stuffs fall on the way, but it definitly could because no one cares to put the bag safely.
I really don't know what happened. I try to complain on the aeroport, but no one could tell me what happen, and they told me too write here some complain.
So what I could see is that the bag was not damaged, was not full, the locker was safely closed (Like I leave it when I did the ckeck in) , but he zíper was completly open. For me it has just too possibilities. One, someone force it to open, with a pen or something like that, to steal something. Or, like you all know, they brutaly send the bag for some place and it got stuck somewhere and force the zíper again. Wherever it happens, it was someone in the aeroport falts, not mine, and I want that person or that entity to takes the responsability.
When I arrive the hotel, I could see that something was missing. I went to bali befoure I went to bangkok, and I bought the expensive, famous coffee for my father. You don't imagine how sad this made me. I will neves had the chance to come back and buy it again.
I am writing this to complain, but also to ask whats mine for right. I want the coffee back, and I want another suitcase, once this one was forced and now is not safe to use it. This is the minimium that I demand.
I am waiting for your quick answer.

Best regards,