Air Arabia Cochin office / negligence towards walk in customers of Air Arabia superior officers at Cochin office
I went to the Air Arabia Office at Cochin to apply for a sharjah visa and book a ticket for my mother with all the documents as per the Air Arabia officials instruction. I had been to their office twice but was returned back for new documents. During my last visit to their office, i waited for half an hour and they attended my case and I was asked to wait for another one hour more.
The attitude of the lady supervisor was like as if i am a beggar waiting there for alms.
just because of their attitude i drop the plan of taking my mother to Sharjah and returned back home. I never expected such a illiterate behavior from the Air Arabia officials.
Jithin pattara. [protected]
More Air Arabia Cochin office Complaints & Reviews
- Air Link Cargo Agency, Al-khobar, Saudi Arabia - Parcel not received 
- Air Arabia - refused to check in 
- Air Arabia / Flight seat - Delayed flight
- Air Arabia - airlines
- Air Arabia - overcharged and customer service 
- Air Arabia - bad experience on board
- Air Arabia - baggage fees & delays 
- Air Arabia Flight Boarding Service - flight on board staff's poor service
- Air Arabia GSA Hargeisa, Somaliland - customer service, delays of system top up and turning valuable customers away
- Air Arabia - complaint against air hostess service