Air Arabia / baggage fees & delays

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Hello
I am writing this complaint about my return flight from London Gatwick to Tangiers from 23.12.18 - 30.12.18.
First of all, I tried to add 2 checked in baggage's to my flight. I tried to add it up until the morning of my flight, with no luck, I called the call centre which they then informed me that this must be done 24 hours before. The lady that took my call was on the English option and her English was very poor and she was very rude. I explained to her that it does not state this on the website that you must add baggage 24 hrs before the flight. So for this I am requesting a refund for the baggage I had to pay at airport price of £90.

Further to this my flight (30102) was rescheduled to 22:45, which we did receive a text for, but what I am complaining about is that when we arrived to the airport, firstly there were no air arabia staff at checkin which is beyond me. Not only this but when awaiting gate number there was a further delayed to 12:45, which we did not take off till nearly 2:00 which meant we landed at 5:00. This is unacceptable, me and my husband had to sit in the airport, with no reason or apology or any members of staff to explain the delay. I have also recently had surgery, so really did not want to be hanging around all night because of delays.

On my return flight from Tangiers to Gatwick on 30.12.18. At check in I was told there is an hour delay with no reason no apology nothing. This really is not acceptable.

I will await a respond to my complaint on [email protected]

Ja
Jan 4, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      9th of Jan, 2019

To author:
    It is unclear
    where you had purchaced the unidentified e-ticket,
    where you had attempted to checkin theunidentified baggage
    and
    what is the exact fault of the ticket issuer or of air carrier from such text.
    If you donot know the correct way and the place of lodging the complaint,
    you can hire a lawyer / legal professional for the charge.

I am not associated with the air carrier / travel agent / government.

Regards,
    Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
    Aryan enginners ltd
    email for request with documents:
    [email protected]

• Yu
      5th of Feb, 2019

@Flight Safety Air Arabia are so unprofessional.
    We had to pay extra luggage for no reason.
    They have changed our booking from India to Beirut unexpectedly.
    I am beyond disappointed and this is the last time I book with this degrading airline.