AIG Insurance / AIG cheats customers
After AIG gives you a good deal and you transfer to them, then they increase your rate and force you to pay the new higher bill. They send a sack on yellow, complicated papers to fill out. Then they say you didn't fill it out right and that's where the increase came from. I said I want the original rate you gave me, they said NO this is your new rate you have to pay. They cheat the customers, and the representatives are so rude.
More AIG Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG Travel Guard - Scam and fraud! 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong