AIG Insurance / AIG cheats customers

After AIG gives you a good deal and you transfer to them, then they increase your rate and force you to pay the new higher bill. They send a sack on yellow, complicated papers to fill out. Then they say you didn't fill it out right and that's where the increase came from. I said I want the original rate you gave me, they said NO this is your new rate you have to pay. They cheat the customers, and the representatives are so rude.

Comments

• Cl
      5th of May, 2009
    AIG Insurance - Rip off
    A.I.G. Insurance

I, too purchased a rip policy from these rats. My daughter was coming to be with me for a surgery I had scheduleld. The week BEFORE the scheduled surgery, I temporartily lost my eyesight (new medicine side effect.) When she changed her plans to get here faster to assist me, they couldn't accommodate the change, so we bought a ticket from the airline at a full price, and cancelled the Priceline ticket. A WEEK IN ADVANCE, NO LESS. (We both know they didn't pay for that ticket.) We filed for the insurance in November. When I checked on this last week, they told me that they had sent a letter to my daughter's (correct) address and it was returned to them. NOW they want to deny our claim for a PRE-EXISTING CONDITION!! I just wanted you to know that you aren't the only one ripped off by these rats.

• Co
      9th of Jul, 2009

yeah they are so ###, that you can smell it from miles away... All the management working in there, they are all after their big salarys and do not care if you pay more or less...Obviously after they have been find out that they were paying themselves big bonuses with "YOUR MONEY", they may not feel motivated any longer to continue doing their jobs as parasites. I feel sorry for the operators that may be under so much pressure, as not proper training has been provided and have not support form those, who suppose to be doing their jobs as MANAGERS.
    So if you want to complaint about something, please be polite to the operators and ask to speak to any of the team leaders, as probably will be someone polishing their nails over her desk or being too busy doing all the shopping online or something completely irrelevant to their role.

• Ju
      23rd of Oct, 2009

Yes, they cheated me in the same way!!!Give me a lower price first, after i paid the amount, then told me increase the rate becos of wrong info you gave to them! what a shame of them!