AIESEC / services not rendered
To briefly present my case, I suscribed to the services for an AIESEC development internship in for the sum of CAD 400 dollars, in late 2005.
After being given access to the AIESEC database, I accepted an internship in India. The clause in my contract with AISEC mentioned
clearly that no fee would be reimbursed if I would accept the stage. Or
I was waiting that AISEC Laval University, Quebec City branch, would provides me with some training in fundraising, because I did not have access to financial support for the ticket to India or the cost of accommodations). Finally, before leaving I had to pursue a so-called formation on intercultural behavior that nobody offered me. In short, I received absolutely no follow-up.
I would stress that AIESEC students with a scientific or business profile generally have all their expenses paid during their internships and enjoy
opportunities in all the large multinationals around the world. This,
to my sad misfortune was not my case at all.
For all these reasons I feel a strong frustration and a sense
bitterness while I had at that time no financial means to
do an internship, which might have been detrimental to the career choices that I've done later, in the precipitation. I believe that the money I spent did not have a tangible return for services that I could have expected.
I thave tried to have to have recourse to the Ombudsman of the Laval University, and I was advised to lodge complaints in Ontario since the siege of AIESEC Canada is in Ontario. I tried to contact them, but they reject my request, stating that I had signed a contract mentioning that I had breach the contract.
I do not know what to do. I beg you to please give me your support, because I really feel I have been victim of prejudice. I would like to know how I can
enjoy your support or join me if you encountered the same problems.
More AIESEC Complaints & Reviews
- AIESEC Russia - not fulfilling the contract 
- AIESEC - simon g. 
- AIESEC International - mistreatment in an refund issue
- AIESEC's International - complaining about my internship at global entrepreneur program in 6th of october egypt
- AIESEC's International - complaint letter about lc marrakesh project mynd
- AIESEC International - canceled internship without any notice
- AIESEC International - aiesec kocaeli
- AIESEC International - aiesec aast cairo egypt
- AIESEC International - internship opportunity
- AIESEC International - sesame street english lies