AHS Home Warranty Company / not worth the paper is written on!
I have insured an AC unit with AHS for 15 years, only to have my claim for replacement denied. The AHS rep said that the unit is "dirty, rusty, and has mold growing on it." The unit is an outdoor unit that is 25 years old. It is dirty and it is rusty, but the mold is growing around the pad that the unit is sitting on, not on the unit itself. The coil is leaking not because the unit is dirty, but because the unit is 25 years old and just worn out.
Please post this complaint so that the public will know that the AHS warranty is not worth the paper is written on.
More AHS Home Warranty Company Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - Air Conditioner
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - continually being charged for discontinued contract
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - 10 weeks of hvac hell in south texas
- AHS - freedom a/c
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - plumbing