Agora Marketing Solutions / Sweepstakes $2,100,000.00 Prize

1 Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-910-4352

They did it again. Trying to SCAM the public. DOn't fall for this Crap. They should be shut down and sent to prison for this like the others whom try scamming the public for money. By the way the Entry number for prize was [protected] I should play the lottery in Florida see if I can win big at least they are honest.

Dr

Comments

26th of Aug, 2009

I have purchased magazines for years through this company and have always been satisfied with the service. Being able to change my magazines during my service was a plus! It's just like publishers sweepstakes they have to raise the money some how so they sell magazines, I fail to see the scam nobody can force you through a phone call to buy something you don't want that is UP TOO YOU!!! If you want a great deal on magazines
    give them a call !!! A satisfied purchaser.

• Pr
      18th of Oct, 2010

We had our CC stolen and Mag's ordered through this Company and I was pleased with how fast they cancelled the orders, refunded the card because it was placed fraudulently. I was so pleased to find out that each call is recorded and with a subpeona, we will have the caller voice and info soon. I am not happy that the card was used for mags that we didnt order but I am happy how they handled the issue. I am a firm believer that the person or person's responsible should go to JAIL and I will make sure that we proscute no matter who they are.