Agoda / terrible experience from malibu lifestyle b&b (kuching, malaysia)

1 Kuching, Malaysia

Date: 15th-16th November 2016
Member ID: [protected]
Booking ID: [protected]
Property: Malibu Lifestyle B&B

Description:
We arrived the hotel around 2pm on Tuesday (15th Nov 2016) for check in but the hotel was closed. There was a guest waiting outside the hotel since 1pm. We were told by the neighbor shop that they close their business on every Tuesday. The hotel didn't leave any contact number which can reach the boss/ staff. Could you imagine a hotel without staff?? Luckily their neighbor shop owner was very kind and helped us to contact the owner's relative to inform the owner about us. After 1 hour++ waiting we decided to go nearby to get some food, so I left my contact number to the neighbor shop owner. After a while the neighbor shop owner called me that the hotel's staff came. We expected that the hotel is now opened and the staff is there waiting for us. However, when we went back to the hotel around 4pm, we still didn't managed to enter the hotel because the door still closed and we pressed the door bell for another 15 minutes, then the staff just opened the door for us and seem like he just woke up from a nap. We were really unhappy for another 20 minutes waiting for another person in-charge to come and deal with us, pissed off with the mosquitoes in the bar/ restaurant and no air-conditioner switched on for us while waiting, so we tried to ask for a refund but they just simply asked us to deal with Agoda. With no choice we chose to stay for a night, luckily just one night.
In my booking there clearly stated that free Wi-Fi and breakfast are provided. However the hotel didn't pay for the Wi-Fi, when we tried to access the Wi-Fi we saw the TM bill. Well I was just be patience because I have my own mobile data so it was not a big problem. The room was not that clean because we found many spider web hanging on the wall, light, & air-conditioner. I thought the bathroom should be not much problem until I saw two little centipedes crawling around the floor when I bath, this was totally terrible and dangerous!!! The next day which is Wednesday, when I want to check out in the morning around 9am, I still can't reach any staff and I have to simply drop the key somewhere at their counter there for check out. And of course no breakfast was provided. This was the most horrible hotel in my experiences! I felt cheated and this is totally not worth for MYR 53.25! I hope I could get a full or half refund about this. Thank you.

So