Agoda Company / hotel overcharge without inform

1 georgetown, Malaysia

I had book hotel though agoda start from 22/12-25/12 at Ploen Chaweng Koh Samui Hotel. I book for 2 adult room however I bring along 1 kid. After I arrived and receptionist given me room key. They giving me room come with 1 king size bed and 1 single bed room.

When on the days I check out the receptionist ask me why using the single bed inside the room? At first I asking why? When I check in the hotel never mention what room they given to me. I just realise when I get into the room is 1 king size bed and 1 single bed. For the pass few days I walk though receptionist no people is inform or mention I cannot using the single beds.

Just when I check out just question me!!! Asking me paid 1000 bath per day and total 3000 bath for 3 day stay. How come they not inform customer not to use the single bed first then come to end of the days just claim and asking for payment. I still thoughts hotel is seeing me bring along kid and upgrade me the room. Since you giving the room for me to check in mean I can sleep on the single bed.

This is ridiculous I am paying extra 3000 bath without any notice or information.

Ga