Agoda Company / agoda refuses to entertain the error in double charge on my credit card

1 Singapore, Malaysia

Your support is very bad. I have been wrongly charged twice for the online booking that i made. The error was in your system, and i was informed that the other booking was under bookingcom which is your sister company. I just book once and it was only with Agoda. Your agent refused to help and keep on asking me to talk to the hotel. I called the hotel, and they said I supposed to contact Agoda. Until today i am still waiting for the refund. My Booking ID [protected].
I keep on telling that i never do any booking with booking.com, but only through Agoda. One of the agent mentioned that Booking.com is Agoda sister company, and there could be an error as my booking appeared both.in Agoda n Booking.com for the same booking. But then, i never get any further resolution and no refund for the error in your system. I felt cheated by Agoda as this appeared to be an error in your system. I need a refund for the other booking which i never did but i got charged on my credit [email protected]

Ro