Afni Inc. / Have wrong person
My son who is in the Army and is serving in Iraq received a collection notice from Afni, Inc.
I called and they were pressing me to pay it so that it doesn't show up on his credit report. I told them of my son's situation and that I would email him, but didn't know when he could get back to me. Afni said that it will go to the credit bureau soon. To keep my son's credit in tack while I emailed him I had them charge the bill to my credit card. I emailed my son and told him what it was and the address that they had on his records and he said he had never lived at that address. When I called them back and told them that they said that they couldn't do anything about it. I told them they had the wrong person. That didn't matter to them.
I thought it was weird that he would get a bill for something that was 5 years old. I was leary, but didn't want his credit to be affected.
They are trying to collect a bill that doesn't belong to my son.
More Afni Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee