Afni Collections / No response
I have followed procedures as outlined by AFNI Collections in order to dispute a claim. I have heard absolutely nothing from this company and their phone now says that it is out of commission and to try back later???
Copy of letter of dispute:
AFNI, INC ACCOUNT #: xxxxxxxxxxx
I have received a collection notice from you in regard to a Cingular account. I have tried to call you but I am put in a call rotation and never get an actual person. This Cingular bill is a mistake by Cingular. I had this phone yes. However, I traded this phone in and got a new phone threw Cingular. As I am sure Cingular can verify, my present phone number, (801.xxx.xxxx), was acquired when I surrendered the last phone #, and the last one before that.
That they did not turn it off when I traded in my old phone, is unknown to me. I am officially disputing the validity of this claim. I can and will acquire an attorney to represent me, if necessary. This is ridiculous.
More Afni Collections Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee