Affordable Dentures / bad dentures broke rt. away

1 1101 PENNINSULA DRIVEErie, PA, United States Review updated:

Please, please anyone who thinks they want dentures. . . Don't go to affordabe dentures. . . Run, run, run, in the opposite direction as fast as possible, and then run some more. . . My sister went there after a long time of saving up her hard earned cash for a denture partial. . . Upper front four. She got there, and there was no customer service, and when taken in was treated like a second class citizen with no intelligence at all. She tried to call this to their attention but they were not interested, and definitely didn't listen. . . She was not given any pain shots before the extractions, and was in severe pain and ask for assistance, but was treated as if she were a whiny child. . . And given nothing. . . She was still bleeding profusely from her mouth and they sent her home to let swelling go down. She bled for 2 and a half days. . . When she did get to go back to the dentist and get the dentures she called the matter to their attention and again, no big shock there, they were rather heartless and callous regaring her well being and general health. They get her teeth in and get her out of there, asap. . .
Then less than two weeks later she is eating a piece of chicken and in her mouth the dentures break in several pieces, rendering thenm unusable. . . To top it off the dentist office in conveiniently closed down, so she can't get any answers and / or help. . . It wouldn't be so bad except my sister is severly ill w / a life threatening illness and desperately needed these teeth, for everday life and her own personal well being. . . I do not know about any of you but i will pursue this until i get an answer form someone, somewhere about what we can do to get our money back or decent dentures, which is all we wanted in the first place and we paid for in good faith, in full up front. . .

Comments

• Dr
      6th of Apr, 2010

I am sorry to hear about the complaints people have a bout the particular affordable Dentures they went tol. I ow an Affordable Dentures froanchise in Lansing Michigan. I can assure you that I make every effortr to provide the best dental care I can for my patients. I do not rush in and out. I listen to y patients. I will adjut repai, fic reliene remake or what ever it takes to get it right for my patients for up to two months after any final denture or partial. In ayny organization you can have some bad apples Affordable Dentures have helped hundreds of thousands of people. I know I have helped over a thousand people In my office alone.
    God Bless those patients to find the right treatment by the right Affordable Denture Dr.