Affordable Dentures / treated like a cattle of herd no customer service

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

Won't recommend this place - staff treat you like cattle. The staff treats you like a child and will not listen to you and state "I told you" etc. They treat the customers like children and even made my friend cry.

Long wait when they ask to come in for adjustements before 10 :00 a. M. And won't take you in order. Waited over 2 hours for a liner.

The dentist if great, but his staff do not provide customer service and since the older people tend to go to this dentures, they treat them horrible and abbusive and blunt.

Also, when you paid up front for the dentures and go back for adjustment, liners they have you money and don't care how long you wait or tell you you have to wait or come back another day. ' dont not are about customer"

Comments

• Ph
      11th of Aug, 2009

I agree...You are treated with no respect. I read the horror stories for dentures, didn't think I would have one for having to have a wisdom tooth pulled and had a feeling the tooth next to it had to go, yes I was right at least I don't feel they ripped me off for a second tooth. I was told on the phone that even the wisdom would cost $65. So they shot me up with novacaine, then told me to pay and come back, so I did. The cost $260 for x-ray and two teeth pulled, I questioned the amount. The wisdom was $130, what was I to do but pay it since jaw was going numb and I knew I had to get this taken care of or I would be in great pain. I am a big baby when it comes to my teeth, it's my phobia and I always let the dentist know this. Well I could barely open my mouth for the needle and they Doctor said "Mame I need you to open wider, I tried and he said it again. Then there was a point while ripping my tooth out that it really hurt, he said "Mame I have to ask you to calm down, we have other patients here and they don't need to here me". Maybe they should put doors on each room. Then my arms were on the chair but my hands were upwards and he the Dentist put them down for me. I felt like it was a meat factory, pay your money, sit down and let's get on with it. Then when it was finally over I asked if I could see me teeth, I was told "NO". Did not really get an answer why not, and got to see them as they were being taken away. What is the big deal with me wanting to see my own teeth. I will never go back there again, I think I would rather shoot myself in the head once the pain would not go away!

• Ju
      20th of Oct, 2009

Treated terrible...went there 2 weeks ago to have a bracket adjusted ...told I had to be there by 10 am...my schedule doesn't make that very easy...finally was able to make the requested time slot ..sat for an hour and never saw any personal. Sat in the and called a friend in the business...he told me to come right down to his office ...please don't use Affordable Dentures...you will not be treated well...Pay More Get More...