Aeroplan Travel Services / aeroplan miles
On May 15th, 2018, after 15+ years of collecting Aeroplan miles I checked my account to realize they have all disappeared.
After a lengthy call with customer service, they inform me that my miles have been erased because me account has been inactive for more that 1 calendar year. 15 years of collecting, 1 year of no activity, by by over 50, 000 miles.
I was told however that if I simply show proof of using one of the Aeroplan partner companies that my miles would be re-instated.
I've spent the last 6 months tracking down some Budget Rental Car receipts and contacting their customer service department to be credited with the miles I earned back in January. I succeeded in getting these miles credited to my account, I showed all proof to Aeroplan, case closed right? No, I've been informed that since the miles weren't credited back in January, although I rented the car back in January, that "there's nothing we can do sir, the computer system won't let us give you your 50, 000+ miles back, and no there's no one else you can speak to about this."
Thanks for nothing Aeroplan, no wonder you're going out of business.
More Aeroplan Travel Services Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan Travel Services - air canada travel
- Aeroplan Travel Services - refund of points
- Aeroplan Travel Services - aeroplan refuses to allow points to be used to upgrade
- Aeroplan Travel Services - flight availability and flight changes
- Aeroplan - service representative