Ae Factory Service / Sears / UNPROFESSIONAL/RUDE/UNTIMELY
So, my story starts in February. We bought a model home 2 years ago that came with a Whirlpool washer/dryer. After doing several loads of laundry one day, my dryer just stopped & would not turn on. I called Whirlpool to be told that I was "outside of the warranty" and was referred to AE Factory Service.
I called waited 5 days for a technician to come out, spend 30 minutes on a personal phone call on his cell phone & order a $400 part. I'm told that the part will come to my home (which it did 9 days later) & that AE will install it (waited another 5 days for a 2nd appt). Second technician comes, is very thorough & concludes that the part I paid for won't resolve my issue & takes the part with him with a promise that I will receive a refund in "7-10 business days".
At this point, I have been waiting for 90 days. 11 phone calls to AE, 5 supervisors and NOT ONE person can get my check sent to me. I have been told that "it should be 7-10 business days, 14 business days, 21 business days, the check is already being cut, you should have it by Friday, by Monday" and nothing.
I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone.
I did some research & found that the CEO is Dale Reeder. You can find him on LinkedIn or mail him at the address in Texas shown on AE's website.
NINETY DAYS & COUNTING FOR A REFUND ON A PART THAT I NEVER NEEDED BECAUSE THEIR TECHNICIAN WAS ON A PERSONAL PHONE CALL...very, very, very UNPROFESSIONAL
More Ae Factory Service / Sears Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)