Menu
A & A Appliance Leasing Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

A & A Appliance Leasing
reviews & complaints

www.aaapplianceleasing.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 9 Reviews

A & A Appliance Leasing Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with A & A Appliance Leasing at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for A & A Appliance Leasing has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of A & A Appliance Leasing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

A & A Appliance Leasing reviews & complaints 9

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest A & A Appliance Leasing reviews & complaints

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A & A Appliance Leasing This place is a total scam!

This place is a total scam! They charge you for things that aren't even real and they make you write a good review or they'll charge you more. When I tried to cancel my account, I couldn't do it online so I had to call them. The lady on the phone said I had to pay $72 to cancel early, but I've been leasing for over 2 years so that didn't make sense. I asked her where it said that in the terms and she just changed the subject and said she wouldn't charge me if I wrote a good review. After I cancelled, I saw that they still charged me and when I called back they said it was a mistake and promised to refund me. They never did and I had to call them again and again to get anything done. This place is a total scam and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A & A Appliance Leasing This company is a scam, don't do business with them!

This company is a scam, don't do business with them! A&A Appliance Leasing is unprofessional and unreliable. I wanted to lease a washer and dryer set because of the good deal and easy online leasing, but everything changed when they took my money. They didn't confirm delivery and I had to call them several times to confirm a date, which they pushed back without telling me. Today was my delivery date and I waited from 3pm to 7pm, but they never showed up. I had to call my bank and report fraud against this company. After posting a review, a manager called me, but only because he saw the review, not because they failed to provide the product. He claimed the driver knocked on my door, but I never heard anything. He suggested a Saturday delivery, but I didn't trust them anymore. He even suggested I leave a positive review if he cancels and refunds my order, which is ridiculous. A&A should refund my money, but they're waiting for my bank to process the fraud claim. Don't do business with them, save your money, time, and peace of mind.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A & A Appliance Leasing I got a washer and dryer from A & A Appliance Leasing LLC on January 27

I got a washer and dryer from A & A Appliance Leasing LLC on January 27. They charged me $79.73 for delivery, last months rent, and a prorated rate for January. But then they charged me again on February 2, even though I hadn't gotten the washer and dryer yet. I finally got them on February 5. I tried calling and emailing the company, but they haven't responded. I feel like they ripped me off and I need help fixing this.

Hide full review

Is A & A Appliance Leasing legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals A & A Appliance Leasing as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, A & A Appliance Leasing stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering A & A Appliance Leasing should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

A & A Appliance Leasing earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: A & A Appliance Leasing achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for A & A Appliance Leasing. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for aaapplianceleasing.com can be seen as a positive aspect for A & A Appliance Leasing as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of A & A Appliance Leasing's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Aaapplianceleasing.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows A & A Appliance Leasing website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Aaapplianceleasing.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for A & A Appliance Leasing have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Aaapplianceleasing.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While A & A Appliance Leasing has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Aaapplianceleasing.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The aaapplianceleasing.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • A & A Appliance Leasing protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A & A Appliance Leasing I rented a washer and dryer from A & A Appliance Leasing LLC and they were delivered on 08/14

I rented a washer and dryer from A & A Appliance Leasing LLC and they were delivered on 08/14. I used the washer for the first time tonight and when I got up to check if my washing was done, I slipped and fell in water. I thought maybe the toilet overflowed, but when I got to the hallway, I saw that my kitchen was flooded with water. I checked the washer and noticed that the hose had come out of the hole it was placed in. I contacted the company and asked if they could send someone out because my apartment was flooded. They said sorry, but I had to wait until morning. My rugs were soaked, and the garage downstairs had a wet ceiling and ground. I had to clean up the water myself to avoid further damage.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A & A Appliance Leasing This company makes you give their delivery guy $75 cash when they come to pick up your stuff

This company makes you give their delivery guy $75 cash when they come to pick up your stuff. They can't give you a receipt when you give the driver the cash, they won't take other kinds of payment, and they won't let you do the transaction through your account so you can prove you paid. I asked for an email saying this so I don't get charged another cancellation fee later, but the lady on the phone said she'd send it and I ain't got nothing yet. There's no way to know if the driver just keeps the money, which makes this a real sketchy way to do business. I think any time you pay for something that ain't at the store, you should get some kind of paper saying you paid.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A & A Appliance Leasing I stopped renting a washer and dryer from A & A Appliance Leasing LLC in December

I stopped renting a washer and dryer from A & A Appliance Leasing LLC in December . They came and took it away and I cancelled over the phone. But then on Jan 1, they charged me again! I called and they gave me my money back and I asked them to cancel my account again. But then on Feb 2, they charged me AGAIN for something I don't even have! I called, emailed, and even took screenshots to show that my account was "deactivated". But then on March 9, they sent me an email saying my account was "on hold" and charged me AGAIN! I feel like they're trying to scam me and they have all my personal info. When I called this morning, they said it was a "system update" that caused the problem. But I haven't had their stuff since December! The employees are shady and won't tell me why they keep renewing my account. I have proof of my requests, but they keep charging me anyway.

U
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A & A Appliance Leasing A&A Appliance rented me a washer that broke down while I was washing a small load of laundry

A&A Appliance rented me a washer that broke down while I was washing a small load of laundry. The washer overflowed and caused water damage to my apartment and the one next door. The cost to fix the damage was $3,518. When I told A&A Appliance, they said they would pay for it, but it's been 3 months and they still haven't. I talked to ***, who's handling my claim, and she said they won't pay because the washer was too old. ***, the owner, also said they won't pay. The washer was worn out and suddenly malfunctioned, causing water to pour out and damage the floors and carpets. A&A Appliance needs to take responsibility and pay for the repairs.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A & A Appliance Leasing I moved into a new place and needed a stackable washer and dryer

I moved into a new place and needed a stackable washer and dryer. The community company didn't answer their phone, so I found A&A online. They quoted me $33.00 a month, but when they delivered the equipment, they said it was $44.00 a month. I couldn't afford it and asked them to pick it up. They said they wouldn't take any more money and would pick it up at the end of the second month. The equipment was sketchy and dilapidated, so I didn't plan to use it. On 6/2, they texted me about a late fee, but I wanted them to come get their equipment immediately. I left voice messages and texted them, but they didn't respond. I'm 71 years old and feel like they're trying to take advantage of me. I want them to stop trying to take money and get their stuff out of my house. I plan on filing a police report and contacting them nonstop until they remove their unwanted stuff.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A & A Appliance Leasing I told them to pick up my stuff on 12/15 but they didn't show up

I told them to pick up my stuff on 12/15 but they didn't show up. I talked to a lady named *** and she was so mean to me! She yelled and hung up on me when I said I couldn't do 12/16. She said she would give me a credit for the trouble but she didn't. They charged me for two months even though they didn't have my stuff anymore. They won't fix their mistakes and they're really rude. I wish I never used them. They owe me $71.12.

A & A Appliance Leasing Customer Reviews Overview

A & A Appliance Leasing is a reputable company that provides top-notch appliance leasing services to customers. The company has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised their exceptional customer service, quality appliances, and affordable pricing.

Customers have commended A & A Appliance Leasing for their prompt delivery and installation services, which have made the leasing process hassle-free. The company's appliances are also highly rated, with customers expressing satisfaction with their durability and performance.

A & A Appliance Leasing has also been praised for their flexible leasing options, which cater to the needs of different customers. The company offers short-term and long-term leasing options, as well as rent-to-own plans, which have made it possible for customers to access quality appliances without breaking the bank.

Overall, A & A Appliance Leasing has received glowing reviews from customers who have appreciated their commitment to providing quality services and appliances. If you are looking for a reliable appliance leasing company, A & A Appliance Leasing is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

A & A Appliance Leasing contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with A & A Appliance Leasing?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with A & A Appliance Leasing Customer Service. Initial A & A Appliance Leasing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for A & A Appliance Leasing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about A & A Appliance Leasing. Discuss the issues you have had with A & A Appliance Leasing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.