A&E Factory Service / suspect fraudulent company-terrible service

A&E Factory Service
This company has made us wait 8 weeks for a dryer repair. After waiting for 5 parts, they set up 5 different appointments and were no shows. I called after each appoinment after taking the day off of work and they said each time something different as to why they were no shows. All with promises to show up the next time "guaranteed". Each time failing to show up. Today, they claimed their reason was that 9 parts were needed per the original order which is an out and out lie. The last time they didn't show up was because they "overbooked" their repairmen. We were bumped from the schedule . The time before was because the local repair needed more advance notice for the appoinment (then why did A&E schedule it to begin with?). This company has been uncooperative and is a failure at service. I still have a broken dryer. They would not give me a supervisor to speak with, they would not give me the number for the local repair people they use. I am left with nothing else to do but report them to the better business bureau and tell Lowes what is going on and hope they dump this incapable company.

N  4th of Apr, 2009 by
The serviceman was schedualed come between 8am and 12pm. He did not come between those hours. He called at 12:25 and said he was delayed and he'd be there in an hour, which he was. He said the service call would cost me $70.00 without doing any repair or it would cost me $144.00 for the repair and service call. Of course, I agreed, why the hell did I call for service!! He then took 30 seconds to bend a tab that connects to the door when closed. That was it, at a cost of $74.00. Of course I paid him, because I said I would. I think I was conned and Riped Off !!

A&E Factory Service Logo A&E Factory Service