A&E Factory Service / terrible service and response from a&e!
Terrible Service from A&E customer service. They just don't care about what their customers experience, or how frustrating the experience is. Buying service contracts that are serviced by A&E is like taking poison because it feels to good to get such excruciating pain for good money. Stick with local service people who know what they are doing rather than by multi year contracts from incompetent suppliers.
6 calls to Maytag Dependability Plus
7 calls to A&E customer service
1 Call from service man at 4:38 PM, still could not find place,
5 minutes on premise then announced that he must order parts and return in 7-10 days to fix the problem.
I did explicitly describe the problem when I called in the report for service... Do you think they took the info down??... NO! I explicitly gave direction info to our residence... Did that make it ti the serviceman?? NO!!! If you have a choice to avoid A&E Factory Service, Do so at all costs.
They are undependable and do not care a whit about what the customer cares or suffers.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show