Advantage Rent A Car A Hertz Companycustomer service

#H36296595
March 8, 2018
On Feb 16th 2018
My insurance company contacted hertz made a reservation for me to be pickup on 02/19/18 at 2:15pm. The Hertz employee was late picking me up he got to me around 2:45 p.m.in a four-door white Hyundai Accent. The Hyundai Accent that the Hertz employee pick me up in was very dirty. The floor was dirty, the inside was dirty it was food in the door, the seats were dirty that made me itch, he had his cell phone on his lap as he keep looking down at it while driving.. The front driver side bumper was damaged..
I Call State Farm Insurance, voice my complain to a representative, she then called Hertz.. Who she spoke with I don't know next thing I knew I was in a full size 2016 Nissan Altima white 4-door.
I did asked the Hertz employee was that the car I was taking, his reply was yes, I then asked him could I take something different due that car begin dirty and was in an accident, his reply was No and that he needed my Debit Card...(And there were plenty cars there).See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Milwaukee, WI I was there from 3 32 about quarter to 4 before I call State Farm representative.. I didn't leave till almost 5 p.m.
I have called 3 times spoke to two different Hertz's Representatives 1 gave me the wrong phone number, another told me someone will contact me about my complaint within 48 hours no one has ever contacted me. On march 8 2018 the last rep gave me the information to make a complaint. On March 8th 2018 I spoke to a supervisor at the downtown location of Hertz named Joe, as we are talking he ask me could he call me back or hold the line another cuatomer was there. As I was proceeding, I told Joe the exact same thing about the car being dirty, the employee picking me up late. His reply to me was since I was in a full size car I get charged the full size car amount of 20% and my insurance get charged the 80% his reply to me was since I was in a full size car, I get charged the full size car amount of 20% I feel I should have been charged the compact size amount that was requested on February 19th.. Hope this is not how Hertz do business with their partnership customers.

• Updated by Tracey Harris, Mar 08, 2018

Customer Service should be much better than this. State Farm was also contacted on March 8, 2018.

Tr