Advanced Wellness Research/Teeth Whitening Now / SCAM Credit/Debit Card Recurring Charges
Ordered online with this company for a 14-day free trial, offer claims you will be charged $6.99 for shipping.
Received product, bunch of junk. My debit card was charged for $6.99 from a country outside of the US (Cyprus). 12 days later I was billed for $69.99 and two weeks after that I was billed for $54.98.
Made 4 phone inquiries/complaints to the company, couldn't understand the representative who seemed like he was reading from a script. Got the same person 3 out of 4 times. Informing your bank to put stop payment on recurring charges only works if they charge the same amount for each billing. They are scammers so they know to change the amount for each billing. Bottom line, I had to cancel my card and get a new card which I will NEVER use for another online purchase unless it's a trusted company like Amazon. DO NOT PURCHASE anything from this company.
More Advanced Wellness Research/Teeth Whitening Now Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - Overcharged! Scam!!! Online orders acai berry 500 
- Advanced Wellness Research - Acai Berry 
- Advanced Wellness Research Inc - Billed for free trial product 
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - Internet Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - do not stop billing 
- Advanced Wellness Research - This company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - Cancelation problems 
- advanced wellness research inc. - Fraud 
- Advanced Wellness Research - has anyone ever gotten their $$ back?
- advanced wellness research/Dermacai Anti Wrinkle Serum - False advertising/ enrolled against my will