Advanced Wellness Research / Major League Scam! DO NOT ORDER!

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

My husband ordered the trial bottle of the acai tablets. Web site states NO RISK OFFER. If you read their terms of service you get their privacy policy instead. When you click on the acai berry ad it takes you to a different site that states if you don't cancel within 14 days you will be charged $78.81. Not only were we charged but we were again charged on 2/17 for another $82.80 for a product we did not order nor want. We called the company and got some guy who couldn't speak English, definitely called India. Only thing he understood was CANCEL but refused to give us a refund.

Called credit card company and boy are they aware of this company. Filed a dispute and charges are removed pending follow up. Had to close my account to so they couldn't charge us again. What a royal pain.

My shock (or maybe not) is that Rachel Ray has her name attached to these people. Someone really needs to give her a wake up call. There's no way to contact her unless you send an email to her food@rachelray.com.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

Comments

• Cl
      27th of Feb, 2009

CLAUDIA md

I called the toll free number and was placed on hold for 15 mins with music in the background, the rest of the 40 mins i could clearly hear people speaking in the back. My call was finally ended after 45 mins unanswered.