Advance Telecom Inc. / Unauthorized billing

Advance Telecom Inc. portrays to be google earth among many other shareware (freeware) software sites they charged me $68.74 for a 3yr membership and is charging many, many other consumers millions of dollars for something that they can get for nothing. The Government should step in and do something cause I believe they have the technology to track them down and have them pay (jail time) and return all the money that they ripped off from us folks I believe are victims all around the world.

Va

Comments

• Br
      20th of Jun, 2008
    AdvanceTelecom Inc. - Scam and cheating
    AdvanceTelecom Inc.
    Australia

I paid for 3 years VIP membership for Softwaer Nero burnin 8 (US$66.74) through paypal... I assumed a Cd was going to be sent as I asked for it to be delivered 6to me. After 3 weeks nothing arrived so I sent an email to sales@ulimited.com asking where my CD was. All I keep getting back is an automated response saying where to download the software. Beware of that scam!

• Ee
      6th of Aug, 2008
    Advance Telecom.inc - False representation
    Grovedale
    Victoria
    Phone: 61 3 5241 5454

I logged on to Google to get maps - street view
    I was then directed to pay for a 3 year sub for $56AUD
    Account setup was requested presumably for Google. I went to google to login and account did not exist. This Fraud.

4th of Sep, 2008
    Advance Telecom Inc.
    PO Box 745 / 155 Brayman Road
    Campton
    New Hampshire
    Phone: 603-726-8636
    www.advancedtelecom.com

I didn't order this site.I didn't want it then and don't want it now. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED and will report it as so to Paypal.

• Ka
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Advance Telecom,Inc./AVG - Never received download
    Advance Telecom, Inc.
    Illinois

I paid for 3 years of AVG Internet security and never received download. Took my money from Paypal. SO much for security programs.

• Ju
      17th of Oct, 2008
    United Kingdom

Paid $69.14 (£35.85 GBP) through Paypal (Receipt ID: 35H74586AG775523U) for NERO 8 VISTA 3 Years VIP Membership and 2 Extra Features with Advance Telecom Inc.
    Got a new laptop - and all I found was these sites of complaints. No Nero 8 to reinstall.
    Why is Paypal accepting this fraudelent business of Advance Telecom Inc.?
    Paypal should be responsible for refunds for not crediting Advance Telecom Inc.

• Do
      1st of Nov, 2008

I agree. These ### are a complete scam mob...also ordered 1 year membership to access what I thought would be getting Nero 8 but all you get is a pissy freeware cd/dvd 2 mb proggy. No license key for Nero - not even the decency to try and scam you with the demo version!! Wankers.

Google them "advance telecom" and you will get hundreds of reports on their slimey methods and scams...Paypal STILL supports them as a verified company (I know this does not indicate their integrity but after ALL the reports that Paypal has received and requests for refunds, they still provide the service! - still Paypal are getting their cut so they don't give a ###!)

Avoid these ### like the plague!!

• Le
      10th of Nov, 2008
    Advance Telecom Inc - AdAware - Paid- but did not receive download intructions
    ?
    ?
    Phone: ?
    signupsecurity.com

Advance Telecom Inc

Did not receive download intructions

11/9/2008 Complaint :
    Paid by Pay Pal for three years service for ADAWARE Security --- and did not receive promised download instructions.

• Br
      27th of Nov, 2008
    bryan davies
    14 cynthia street bateau bay 2261
    Bateau Bay
    New South Wales
    Phone: 02438804

I have paid through paypal for adobe flash player membership plus one other feature and have been sent a email which I can't download from their information

• Ke
      14th of Dec, 2008

I too was 'sucked in' with a very plausible and convincing promotion. I have had nothing at all for my money.

Am I waisting my time challenging PayPal?

• Ti
      30th of Dec, 2008
    Advance Telecom/salessignulimited.com - signed up for 3 yrs of Google earth-did not receive it
    Advanced Telecom
    Illinois

I signed up for 3 years of google earth and never received confirmation of it on my computer. I was charged 67.84$ on my credit card on 11/08/08, but have never received what I was told . I was scammed and would like my money back and credited to my credit card please or I will have to report this to the Better Business Bureau. thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Mr. Timothy Bender

7th of Jan, 2009
    personal, Mary Rennspies

I paid 29.88 to get movie downloads for my mp3 player and I was in formed that I would get an email with the download
    link. I never received the email. I paid for the downloads with Pay Pal. I don't know what to do next. I'll see if Pay Pal can help me. The payment went through on 12/26/08.

• Ho
      20th of Jan, 2009
    Advance Telkecom Inc.
    officetools.su

this software will NEVER be sent to you. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!! While attempting to download a friend recommended software I was scammed by this company. I have filed a complaint with paypal to request a refund.

23rd of Jan, 2009
    Advance Telecom Inc. Google Earth - never received anything
    Advance Telecom Inc

This company misleads you into thinking their site is the portal to Google Earth ...also, I hanen't received any downloads

• Hu
      5th of Jul, 2009

Nothing wrong with the web site - Adobe Acrobat Reader does exactly what they say it does. But they aren't offering anything in return for your money.
    Note .SU top level domain is Soviet Union - does that flag up a warning?