Advance America / Not a complaint

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Advance America is not taking anybody's money from a debit card. Now if you think you are paying too much money back then pay it all off at once. When you go in there and just pay the interest you are not doing anything but giving away money. They are not taking advantage of you because you were explained how things worked with you signed all those papers to get the loan. I bet you were happy when you got the money so stop your complaining. That's what wrong with people, don't appreciate when people help you. Could you have went to the bank and got that loan. Hell No!!! So shut up and pay back the money you owe. Nothing is free in this world. Oh, and I currently manage a Advance America in Texas.

Comments

17th of Jan, 2011

AMEN!!! People need to be held accountable for their actions- "Bring me your poor, your unwashed, your dirty(and from my experience your nasty and smelly) and make them responsible for their actions. INCLUDING TAKING OUT PERSONAL LOANS. Don't borrow if you can't pay back!! Especially if your only income is a "securty" check.

• Ur
      3rd of Feb, 2011

Spelling "security" You are the A*%# Now.

• Tr
      17th of Feb, 2011

I used to work at Advance America in Austin TX. They are not scammers to their customers because everything is fully explained at the beginning. But I refuse to EVER work for that company again. They are nothing but money driven. Their expectations of their managers and assistant managers are outrageous. I was actually told by my supervisor to NOT feel empathy for the customers and to get them in the location on their due date no exceptions. In the end, we could not hold these peoples' hands and walk them through the door...but if they did not show up we got in trouble for it.