Adult Friend Finder / Discrepancy in renewal costs

United States Review updated:
3.9

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been trying to find the managing body for this website called AdultFriendFinders.com, but on their website they do not seem to have such information provided, of which I would like to bring to your attention, and request you help, towards guiding me to the correct people to launch a formal complaint about this website. I have been a Gold member for quite some time, but I have now noticed that the renewal charges are never the same, and I find this to be illegal, and unfair. So I have attached a word document with screen shot's showing exactly what I mean about the discrepancy every time I renew with this website. So I please ask of you to help me to have these people investigated, as I am not the only member they are charging these different rates at every renewal.
Va

Comments

Bi
  11th of Mar, 2008
I have just had nearly the same experience with this site. I've been a paying member for over 8 years, and when I went to renew my account on 03/09/08, I was informed that I had already done so. The next day I was demoted to a standard member, with substantially increased membership fees. The company has ignored all of my emails to customer service.
Mo
  14th of Jan, 2009
AFF is a bunch of losers
St
  23rd of Feb, 2009
Scammers like them do not want you to know how to go after them. Maybe start a complaint the the Better Business Bureau or other such consumer protection service. I would definitely take all steps necessary to get your money back and ensure that they don't rip you off again!

Check out my further comments at the following link: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/horneymatches-c86447.html
Ji
  9th of Sep, 2009
HI!

My name is Jimmy and Im from Sweden. To make things short. Adult Friendfinder is ripping me of! I am no longer a customer at their site but they still keep on withdrawing money from my account. I know there are more people out there who is beeing scamed by this company in this way. Not to mention all the fake girls whos on there. My sugestion is that we get as many people we can and report this to the police in their area.
They still have my ´Visa information and now Im worried that they will continue to scam me every month.. :(
Guess I have to cancel my card and get a new one, but it sucks! And they still in any case have taken 75$ illegaly from my account.
If you have any ideas how to stop them and make them pay please e-mail me and maybe we can make common cause.
Cliffside@live.se

Regards
Jimmy
In
  8th of Jul, 2010
I just had the same experience yesterday... I don t even use the site and I had to pay 1 year later 158 euro... They dont even send any warning e mail ohh noo... What they do is taking the money from your bank account what I call is stealing...