ADT Security Services / incomplete pulse home automation package

1 United States

ADT vendor Safe Street USA installed the Pulse Home Automation upgrade on June 12, 2018. However, the technician Stephen Hanios did not have the right parts to complete installation. I have been billed since June 2018 to present for the home automation package that is still presently incomplete. I have tried to engage ADT, however the reps just connects me back with Safe Streets USA, however ADT continues to Bill me monthly. I called again on Jan 8th to get an update on why it's taking so long to complete installation and the representative Jamyala took the tone that it is my fault. Jamyala asked why did it take me so long to call them back. Her tone completely dismissive or my concern and just accusatory. After going back and forth and Jamayla not accepting the responsibility that Safe Streets USA failed to follow through, Jamayla finally suggested scheduling another appointment. The appointment was scheduled for Jan 15th, Jamayla said noted for the technician to come late and call. I never received the call, missed call or notification that someone was at my door via my Ring doorbell. I called ADT on 2/4, only to be routed to Safe Street USA. The ADT representative told me they cannot see accounts that have been activated within the last 90 days. I told the representative that my account have been open longer than 90days. She became frustrated and told me I was not listening and that I should call Safe Street USA they are an approved vendor or ADT and only they have access to my account. She the transfers they call. Just my luck it is Jamayla again. Jamayla makes it known that I spoke to her last time. Jamayla is very aggressive from the beginning. She throws accusations saying "you wasn't home when the technician came " I told her the technician never called or stopped by. She said well let me call the technician. After a short hold time, Jamayla rejoins the call starting the technician came by and it was dark. Well dark or not my Ring doorbell will pick up any activity at my door. Jamayla becomes confrontational once again, she states she cannot schedule an appointment, she has to find a technician that has the part. I ask Jamayla about the refund from our conversation on Jan 8th, Jamayla states, I left a message saying we could refund you $28 from Jun 2018- Jan 2019 for your equipment not being online, if you called back and you didn't call back. I told Jamayla I am calling now. She then tells me she would have to have the technician manager call me in the morning to see what they can do then disconnects the call.

Aj