Adecco / returning of personal belongings

1 New York, NY, United States

I worked with Adecco on an assignment and was fired due to " inaccurate details on my background check* which when I checked with Lexxus Nexxus I had written everything correctly. Secondly, after being terminated I had some personal belongings that were at a Client job site. One of the staffing consultants that I had been working with advised me that he would go over to the client to retrieve my stuff. I was let go in October 2008. For 2 months I had been trying to contact him about my things, and he had not returned my calls. Being fed up, I tried to speak with his Supervisor and she started to get upset with me and stating "we can not treat our workplaces like our lockers." Are you kidding me???? She then also did not even want to let me say a word, and seeing this I started to give her some attitude to show her that I was being serious and would not subject myself to their playing of games. That call did NO justice and now I just called the HR department at Adecco to complain. I spoke with a nice woman there who told me she was going to look into the situation, but couldnt promise me if my stuff was still there. I feel like this "staffing consultant" did this on purpose. I am highly upset and all I was requesting was just to get my stuff back. What is so hard about that?????????? This agency is a total ripoff, not to mention on one assignment I was "let go" because they wanted to bring someone else in. So why have me report to work that day??? So upset...dont waste your time on these people or they will scam and ram you!!!