Having problems with PeopleReady?

PeopleReady reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 4, 2019. The latest review Service was posted on Jul 8, 2021. PeopleReady has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews. PeopleReady has resolved 0 complaints.

PeopleReady Customer Service Contacts

+1 253 383 9101 (General Information)
+1 877 338 1039 (Nationwide Sales Inquiries)
+1 800 610 8920 (Employee Relations)
1015 A Street
Tacoma, Washington
Postal Address
P.O. Box 2910, Tacoma, WA 98402-2910

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PeopleReady Customer Service. Initial PeopleReady complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PeopleReady above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PeopleReady. Discuss the issues you have had with PeopleReady and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PeopleReady Complaints & Reviews

PeopleReadyService

Elliott started arguing and getting aggressive with me because I asked if we were going to stand here or were to go I was simply trying to find out we're to go and I had a mask on so what was his excuse to react that way he was bias being friendly to my male partner and aggressive to me yelling at me telling me he was greeting my partner and that I had an attitude and that he would make sure that I wouldn't get hired and that he had plenty of work 1140 s Abilene st

Mar 11, 2021

People Ready — Discrimination

Julian the manager from people ready in Hollywood FL he fired me for no reason he said I send Facebook...

Feb 27, 2020

PeopleReady — W-2

All companies had until 01/31/2020 to deliver W-2s, here it is, 02/27/2020 and I have not been able to talk...

Feb 27, 2020

PeopleReady — john morgan

On Tuesday, February 25th, I entered PeopleReady location on broadway in Providence RI. I was welcomed by...

May 31, 2019

PeopleReady — manager or supervisor

I need to speak to someone about a manager who stopped me from working for people ready.I don't think...

Apr 04, 2019

People Ready — I never got paid out!!!

I worked yesterday i didnt get paid out today [protected] a.m still nothing. Georgia dont give a [censored] no...