Adecco / lack of ethical behaviour
I would never work for Adecco ever again, the way in which the structure is set up is to exploit people that are desperate for a job by keeping their employees intimidated and grovelling. The pay is not worth the abuse.
I was bullied for 4 months and nothing was done about this even though HR knew about the incidents.
Once I was denied paid annual leave for half a week that i was entitled to. (In this case I was trying to book paid annual leave which i was entitled, 2 months in advance, which in most places are fine, it was within the holiday year).
After 2 threatening meetings, intimating emails from the Adecco recruitment staff and various complaints which i made to management, they finally let me have what i was entitled to. This lasted 2 weeks and was highly stressful in an already stressful environment.
The recruiters working there are ### and have no concept of morals.
More Adecco Complaints & Reviews
- Adecco - terrible company 
- Adecco - not getting paid 
- Adecco Flexione Workforce Solution - pf withdrawl/not credited in bank a/c 
- Adecco. Co. In - pf not recieved 
- Adecco - discriminatory practices 
- Adecco Group - office staff behaviour 
- Adecco Group - no feedback from interview
- Adecco Group - pf amount not credited after confirmation
- Adecco Group - my pay
- Adecco USA - unethical behaviour