Accu Staffing Services Logo

Accu Staffing Services

Having problems with Accu Staffing Services?

Accu Staffing Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 437 2228 (Customer Service)
+1 856 595 2288 (Glassboro, NJ)
+1 856 379 3830 (Woodlynne, NJ)
+1 856 467 3600 (Swedesboro, NJ)
+1 267 642 9966 (Lansdale, PA)
+1 848 222 4888 (Lakewood, NJ)
+1 215 458 2228 (Philadelphia (Northeast)
+1 215 568 2228 (Philadelphia (Center City)
+1 856 794 8282 (Vineland, NJ)
+1 856 845 3900 (Woodbury Heights, NJ)
+1 856 662 2727 (Pennsauken, NJ)
+1 609 387 2900 (Burlington, NJ)
+1 609 344 1300 (Atlantic City, NJ)
+1 856 667 2227 (Cherry Hill, NJ)
911 Kings Highway North

Atlantic City Job Center
3101 Boardwalk, Unit R-12 Atlantic City, NJ 08401

Cherry Hill Job Center
911 Kings Highway North Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Accu Staffing Services Customer Service. Initial Accu Staffing Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Accu Staffing Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Accu Staffing Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Accu Staffing Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Accu Staffing ServicesStaff attitude

She was very roude the staff call Diana in merdiff city center Dubai she is not offer even to check my size I was requesting 3 different size of bra she ignored and she left me without saying any thing this my third time I was planing to by from the shop and I get very bad experience
[protected]@hotmail.com
This is my email am waiting for your response

Aug 08, 2019

Accu Staffing Services — definitely forgot my order: beyond burger

August 8 2019 At 1:43 I have ordered Bbq beyond burger. I have followed up and said they were making it. I...

Accu Staffing Servicesunprofessional behaviour

Hi I applied cash loan/credit card at your UOB branch Pasir Ris. This guy who handles credit cards/loans spoke to be and I submitted my application. The application got rejected. I sms him few times asking the reason why got rejected but no reply from him.
    Then I got letter from your bank the loan got rejected and ask me to check in CBS and get the report, I did. I found out that OCBC never update my record since 2015 and its shows that I have outstanding amount.
    Immediately I called them and rectify the error which they did. They have updated my record.
    I still went back to your bank to inform the error but this guy phone is in engage mode. I can't recall his name but his number is [protected]. I found out my number is blocked from his phone. I knew about this because I immediately called him from my another the phone ring and he answered.
    I just want to inform him why my loan rejected and if possible I would like reapply again through your bank.
    This is very unprofessional and childish attitude that guy has. Now I want you to go find out why he did this and call me back asap.
    My contact number [protected]

Accu Staffing Services — their customer service dept.

Dear Sir: Yesterday I was driving on Route 73 in Voorhees, NJ just before 3pm. In front of me was a...

Accu Staffing Agency — This ratchet staffing agency called accu staffing.

I signed up with this Staffing Agency called Accu Staffing... The worst Staffing Agency I've ever worked for...

ACCU STAFFING — Never Was PAID

I decided to enroll with AccuStaffing in hopes I would get a job so I can pay my rent and bills. What got wa...