Ackermans Stores / trying for months to get an ackermans account

Centurion, South Africa

I applied for an Ackermans account and after sending in my documets on 21 September, again on th 27 and onlune i heard absolute nothing feom Ackemans, then I get a statement and think great the account has been approved, I go to the store in Sacby and they phone and try to fund out about my card, after nearlly an hour of holding and talking they say they only redeived one months statements, please note this happened on the 21st of October, it blows my mind to think that after i sent the documents one 3 different occations no one decide to call me to advice they need additional documents. So i send in what they requested 2 days later i get an sms to say account has been approved i can go into a store to get my card activated. I gi today to the centurions branch, advised them i have been approved (this after standing in line for 45 minutes) and i want to activate my card. They lady requested the sms, i tell her i forgot my phone at home, she replies sorry neh we cant help you.
My wife ask her cant she phone in for the number, i mean Ackermans sent the sms cant she check, or mayve just check on his ID number. She says no, turns arround and walks away!
Needless to say, i want my account cancelled immiaditly and i will NEVER shop at Ackermans again!!!?

Ch