Acer - Aspire 9500 / Line in the middle of the screen!
I bought an aspire 9500 from circuit city for $840 with tax in march of this year. I has worked fine for what I paid for it. Until recently that is. I am now getting a line down the middle of the screen. When I called acer they said to send it in and it take 10 days for the repair. No loaners no nothing. I repair dells, gateways, Toshiba for a living and never had to repair an acer, now I know why. Only their desktops are techs allowed to go on site. They will not allow anyone outside the company to become certified or repair their laptops but they will for their desktops. So until it gets really bad I am dealing with it. Have the time I don't see it anyway.
More Acer - Aspire 9500 Complaints & Reviews
- Acer / Aspire 5570z - Faulty laptop, faulty customer service! 
- Acer Aspire 9410-4933 - Cracked LCD Cover by Hinges 
- Acer Aspire One laptop - Always freezes up 
- Acer Laptop - surely the worst 
- Acer - Acer Aspire 5100 Series Notebook - I will NEVER buy another Acer product! 
- Acer - 'drop damage' repair charge when laptop was never dropped!
- Acer - I am not able to register my laptop computer.
- ACER South Africa - acer laptop
- Acer - Terrible service
- Acer - laptop/ charger provided was not suiting with laptop