Acer Aspire 5610-2273 / Defective computer

I bought the computer the end of February 2007.Immediately there were problems in that it shuts down & you can not re-start until it cools down then it only runs for a few minutes & shuts down again. We started by calling the help line as I thought perhaps it was something I was not doing. However it continued & we soon realized we had bought a faulty machine. We have sent it for repairs I think 3 perhaps 4 times with absolutely no satisfaction what so ever. We wait for it's return only to have it work for a day or so then it's back to shutting down. I think they do not read the attached notes or just try different things. They have replaced the insides & are now starting to replace what's been replaced. If they can not fix it replace it as we have asked over & over again each time we send it for repairs. When we call the help line they have no supervisors to speak with but just keep telling us to send it for repairs that do not work.I am very disappointed with the computer, repair depot, & help line. ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Va

Comments

• Vi
      18th of Jul, 2008

i have acer aspire 4710 its serial number is lxahr0c01072de2000
    the problem i have got is that its LCD screen show [censored]e blank every time turn it on.
    could you please refer me to the nearest acer help center.
    you can give me a call at 9889847814