Ace Hardware-Rebate Scam / do not fall for the rebate scam
1st denial: & ldquo;items exceeded limit”
My response: as is clearly visible on the rebate form, we did not exceed the limit on any item.
2nd denial: & ldquo;ace sku not found”.
(a) in my original submission, I had submitted the original upc bar codes cut out from merchandise.in the attached copy of the same, you’ll find 7 upc bar codes corresponding the to 7 items listed in the top section of the rebate.
(b) the ace store where I made the purchase does not have a cash register that imprints sku number on the receipt.
As you can see from above correspondence, there is no consistency in your reasons for the denial. it appears as though new reasons are thought up each time
Boycott ace hard
More Ace Hardware-Rebate Scam Complaints & Reviews
- Ace Hardware - pets drugged out of consciousness 
- Ace Hardware - manager's scam
- Ace Hardware - refusal to return 
- Ace Hardware - will not honor rebate 
- Ace Hardware - bad service
- Ace Hardware - propane tank service
- Ace Hardware - sink fixture
- Ace Hardware - hiring and recruitment
- Ace Hardware - dangerous driving
- Ace Hardware - megabox wardrobe with 2 drawers