Accessible Vans And Mobility / Fraud

Company supplies handicap vans, we purchaed new van about 5 years ago, needed a new seat belt devise that holds my husband in. They sent me a used piece of equipment...well okay...billed my credit card over $200 then when I went to use it Monday it bell apart. When I called on Tuesday to complain the service guy tried to tell me I was crazy that it would not fall apart...I had three pieces in my hand...should be only one. Watch out for this company. pick another if you can...used equipment at high end price that does not work.

Ji

More Accessible Vans And Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Er
      18th of Jan, 2016

I am a Viet Nam Vet totally disabled due to service injury.
    I bought a 2016 handicap dodge caravan equipped with wheelchair ramp and hand controls.
    The van stopped working at the end of November and was sent to MobilityWorks in Marietta, where I bought it.
    Called o get an update and was told it was being worked right the.
    This is Jan. 2, 2016 and I still do not have my van my power chair was in the van ( I could not get out, no ramp)
    This is the third van bought from them, the only ne to give me trouble.
    I have a new van and I have to beg for rides to my doctor., etc..
    Help me please, I can’t take much more.

• On
      11th of Aug, 2017

Why aren't van accessible parking enforced? Ever time I go to any store, cars are parked in van accessible parking spots. Only way I see to enforce parking by changing the color of van accessible sign to a different color. (like the color of a school zone.