Acaiberrydetox Health Products 3007 Green St. Hollywood FL / AcaiBerryDetox from Hollywood, FL

1 3007 Green StreetHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.866.949.0138

I am suspicious about Health Products, 3007 Greene St., Hollywood, FL 33020...if in fact that is a legitimate address. I'm at the beginning of my investigation and am presently waiting for a call from a Sargent with the Hollywood Police Dept. [protected]). My order was scheduled to arrive on June 20, I don't know if it did b/c I was on vacation. Even if it did, the 14 day trial period w/have been up on July 4. Fortunately, I printed my order that shows a S/H charge of $3.95. On July 1 my credit card was charged $87.13. Today, I spoke to "Customer Service" 3 times, each time speaking to a different Asian young lady (Jen, Marie, Joanne). Each time I I requested a Confirmation of Cancellation email. Each time I was assured it was sent. I even, had them wait on the phone as I waited for the email. Each time I never rec'd one. I even asked to speak to an owner, manager, supervisor, anyone higher-up. I was denied. As soon as I get further directions how to put an end to this I will report back.

Comments

Ew
  16th of Jul, 2009

I also have the same complaint. Along with the fact that I was told that this was an all natural supplement only to find that it had caffeine as an additive. I called customer service & complained because I also canceled my order only to be billed $87.13 a month later. I requested to speak to a supervisor & even asked for her supervisor & was told Mr. Renee Johnson is currently out of town on business. When I asked about the CEO of the company I was told that Barry Folgers was the CEO & owner of said company. There was also a foreign transaction fee chg on my card & when I asked why since they were supposed to be located in Fla they tried to deny the charge. I was advised to send the supplement back for a refund but, when questioned about said refund I was advised that I would receive an email concerning an amount refundable. I too have a call into the Hollywood police department awaiting a call.

Le
  21st of Jul, 2009

What have you guys found out?

Ne
  26th of Jul, 2009

I found some info about the Acai berry Boost Ultra pill. I am going through the same thing. Posted an ad earlier. This might be helpful. I am on hold right now as I type this message. Did you know they have two number? One is 866 200-5582 and 866 9490138. I got a hold of some one his name is Ray -VIP 006. He is now asking me for the last digits of my credit card number and I am not giving it to him because they had it when they took the money out of my account. I just asked to speak to the supervisor and he then informed me that his supervisor is going to tell me the same thing and I said well, that would fine. I want to hear your supervisor tell me what you are tellling me and then Mr. Ray-VIP006 hung up in my face. The address is legit but the information that you provide in the intial transaction they do not seem to have on file. I called back and now I am on hold. I will wait. Will keep you posted. In the mean time if anyone has made any type of progress keep us posted. Justice Will Be Served!!!

St
  4th of Aug, 2009

The same has happen to me!!! OH JUSTICED WILL BE Served!

Wh
  11th of Aug, 2009

thank you guys for this helpful information. I think I just been scam DAMN. I try calling but i said what the hell I, m calling the bank better, I think everyone here should call their bank and explaining what happen to there account..

Le
  21st of Aug, 2009

This is a scam...or at best the worst customer service ever. Debated about placing online order, completed the info then canceled before placing order when i read the automatic shipping information. I was called about a week later by a company in Pheonix, Az saying that had my information and wanted to know if I was interested. I said yes but was opposed to the automatic shipping. She said she could plave an order and then cancel the account, preventing further shipments. I was charged the $29.95 but never recieved the product. They have order information at a website "Myordersupport.com" which had tracking information for my order but turned out to be an invalid shipping address. Multiple calls and still no credit or product.

25th of Aug, 2009

What a massive scam this is. I am very doubtful the company is even in the U.S. The products arrive in a plain white without a company name on it. Inside the box are he supplents with a laminated brochure. On the back of the brochure there is no company name just the name of the product with a dom com that isn't legit. There is no invoice inside. Trying to get in touch with them via the phone is a nightmare. I've had operators pretend they cannot hear me and hang up. Calls have been disconnected in the middle of a conversation. I spoke to live chat and while speaking with them called the phone numbers the live chat operator gave me. The intial phone # they provided me was to a singles hotline! I then received another phone number which did not work and finally got a 3rd phone number and spoke with an operator. Live chat and the operator on the phone both gave me different answers regarding returning product. The live chat operator said she only had information on the intial 99 center offer and I could return that. Ha! She had no information about the 2nd order they shipped me. Kim who I spoke to in customer service said I could return it. She had no clue what the refund would be. She told me the refund department would determine that. I asked to speak with the refund department was told no. When I kept pressing the issue she said I'd get a full refund of the purchase price. I am going to return the product but I have no doubt that will be a scam too.

25th of Aug, 2009

I was told today by Kim A-238 the company name was BarryFolgers. I think the call center is in China not in the U.S. I have total charges of $484 and change on my account. The credit card company finally agree to put the shipment I received yesterday in dispute. I have packaged everything up and will ship it out tomorrow morning requesting confirmation of delivery. I would call the police but have no clue what to tell them. Do I just tell them what happened to me regarding the charges?

8th of Sep, 2009

The one good thing I can say about this "company" is that they did credit me the money they billed! Make sure you get a confirmation number for each product you send back and when you do mail it, make sure you send it First Class Mail. This way you can track it. Knowing this "company" they will claim they never received the parcel.

He
  8th of Sep, 2009

I called this morning and cancelled my order. I waited on the phone for a short period of time before I spoke with a live operator. Communicating was difficult because I could not understand her. She agreed to cancel my order but not without asking why I wanted to cancel. I was given a confirmation number to verify I cancelled the my order. I just went on-line and checked my bank account, while I did not see any unauthorized charges to my account after reading the comments posted here I am still concerned. If they are operating in the State of Florida I suggest we report them to the Office of the Attorney General Consumer Fraud Division.

Ti
  24th of Nov, 2009

Has anyone here actually succeeded in getting a refund for the Acai Berry weight loss products? I'm going to try to mail it back to 3007 Greene St., Hollywood, FL 33020 but I doubt that I will get one.

Be
  7th of Jan, 2010

I thought it was a free trial, only to find out they charged me 79.62, 17days later. I called and cancelled and was told if I returned the unopened bottles they would refund my money. Now get this they charged me again 3 days after I cancelled 39.95. When I called and asked how that could be they said I cancelled at 11:00 on tuesday and they charged me at 10:00 on tuesday, it had already gone through they said. Unbelievable!! I'm going to get a notorized letter stating that the bottles were unopened and overnite it. Then we'll see. Sure wish I had a lawyer in the family!!!

Sc
  15th of Sep, 2010

I made the mistake of taking advantage of the free offer too. After paying the $3.45 shipping with the card and authorizing it, thats when I read the agreement letter. Luckly I used a debt card that only had $30.00 in it. I received the product and immediatly called them. Finding the phone number took a while. They hung up on me 3 times before finally answering. And when they did finally answer, while talking to her she hung up on me again. I called back, same lady answered and she actually talked to me after I told her she hung up on me. I told her to cancel my prescription and gave her my order number. She said the account was cancelled. After hanging up, I went to the web site of the card and sure enough two charges were billed to the card. One for $84.00 and one for $39.00 Both were denied by the bank. I really feel lucky I used this debt card and not my regular credit card. This has taught me a very important lesson and I hope other people read this forum before ordering.

Dr
  2nd of Dec, 2010

I also fell for this scam. I cancelled, then they said they would refund my money 3 times, and I have yet to receive a dime back from them. They told me to just return the product WHICH THEY NEVER SHIPPED TO ME, and they would refund my money. I sent in the UNOPENED ORIGINAL BOTTLE WITH USPS CERTIFIED MAIL DELIVERY which I confirmed was received. WHEN THEY ANSWER THE PHONE, IT'S THE SAME STORY, IT WILL TAKE XX DAYS TO PUT IT IN YOUR ACCOUNT, THEN NOTHING HAPPENS! DON'T BUY FROM THEM! IF YOU HAVE, CHANGE YOUR DEBIT CARD AND/OR CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY so they can't keep RIPPING YOU OFF!