Acai Berry MyTrialSupport.com / Honesty

1 CA, United States Review updated:

BAIT and TRAP SCAM. Pay $5.95 for shipping of "wonder diet drug" and have 15 days to cancel from date of mailing. In two weeks your credit card is charged almost $95 for the next automatic shipment. Cancelling is impossible because all toll free phone numbers are never answered day or night; the LiveChat on their web page is only an automated reply system with links that never work. Notify your credit card company that bogus charges are going to be applied to your account that you did not authorize and hopefully they will help you. Can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for this, but it was posted on a trusted site. Don't be taken for a ride and tell everyone you know.

Comments

De
  29th of Jan, 2009

I received my so-called free bottle yesterday. I just called the toll free number to cancel and I did speak to someone. She says no more charges will be billed to my card, only the 5.95 I agreed to. Im going to wait to see what happens now. If I see any charges on my card I will look into legal action. She also said since I called and cancelled right away I can keep the bottle I received.

Me
  29th of Jan, 2009

I got my free bottle yesterday day and came to this website to see what everyones respones would be to my surprise I seen that everyone had said that it was a scam so I quickly called my credit card company and they said that they were very familiar with Acai Berry that they had done this to hundreds of people. they told me to call and cancle the order with the companies and then to call my credit card company back and they would notify my account and they wouldnt let anymore charges from Acai Berry be made to me. So I called and cancled with both Acai Berry and with Total Cleanse. The first time I called Total Cleanse they took my number and they said that there were really busy and someone would call me back within an hour so while I waited I called Acia Berry and the lady I spoken with was really nice and she gave me my RMA number rite away to ship the bottle back. After the hour had passed I still had not gotten a phone call from Total Cleanse so I called them back and they cancled my order and sent the cancellation number to my email rite away. After all of that I called my credit card company and told them that I had cancled with both of the companies so there shouldnt be anymore charges from them on my account. So I hope everything has been fixed and it is such a shame that these companies would do that to people.

Pa
  29th of Jan, 2009

please cancel any further shipments to:

Pamala Levesque
100 Kathy Jo Way
Las Vegas, NV. 89110

I cannot afford $95 + shipping every month.

702-459-4842

I had also told someone that called before they shipped the order to cancel it, that did not happen.

La
  29th of Jan, 2009

My son ordered a weight loss drink and I was charged for things that he did not order. I want to stop the products from being delivered to my house without authorization. If I do not get a response from the company who sent these products, I wil be calling the Better Business Bureau to help me out. I work too hard for my money for someone like you to take advantage of me.

Bo
Best Best Advice +8 Votes

I know someone has to have a lawyer friend. A class action law suit is the possible remedy.

Sh
  30th of Jan, 2009

I agree with all these complaints. I called a few weeks ago and canceled my trial. They still charged the three charges to my account. Plus, I never received the items I paid for to begin with. I tried to call two different numbers that were listed on my cc statement and both had the same recording that led me to this website. I then called my cc company and filed a dispute with them. What a hassle!! I will order locally for any thing I need from now on.

Michelle K

Dm
  30th of Jan, 2009

I TOO FELL FOR THIS SCAM. HAVE BEEN CHARGED THREE DIFFERENT AMOUNTS TO MY CHECK CARD. I CALLED AND CANCELED THIS PURCHASE THE DAY I RECEIVED IT AND I READTHE CHARGES FOR THE SO CALLED FREE TRIAL. SO FAR IM OUT ABOUT 100.00. I HAVE CALLED THE BANK ON THIS AND ARE GOING TO REVERSE THE CHARGES. I ALSO WAS TOLD TO CANCEL MY CHECK CARD AND HAVE A NEW ONE ISSUED. THIS PLACE IS EVIL...

Do
  31st of Jan, 2009

I really wish I had known about this site before I stupidly fell for the ad I saw on the net and ordered this program. I, like the others who have complained, have tried unsuccessfuly to call the telephone number given to cancel and only get a busy signal. When I tried to cancel online using this web address, all I see are complaints and no way to contact the company to cancel. I did go back in to the site where I ordered the product and was able to send a message that I wanted to cancel and received a reply back from someone that they had received my inquiry and would be having a contact respond. I will, however, be canceling my debit card first thing Monday morning so that hopefully these people will not be able to charge anything else to my account. Guess it's true that a fool is born every day and right about now, I'm certainly feeling like a fool.

Je
  2nd of Feb, 2009

Its true! My card was charged 88.00 dollars when calling both numbers it said please hold then it automatic disconnected me. Then the live chat never worked. I told them please do not send me anymore more and to late I should have called with in 15 days and its been 21 days.

Be
  2nd of Feb, 2009

I would like to cancel - way expensive and can't see what it is doing for me
Tried to call phone number to no avail -

order # 1228691
Beth Mann

Please cancel ! do not bill me I am within my 15 day trial time!
I would appreciate feed back at bethmann@cvc.net

Ka

PLEASE CANSEL ANY FUTHUR ORDERS, MY 15DAYS IS NOT UP YET !!! ... ORDER#1248999
PLEASE SEND CONFORMATION TO
kaemarie@live.com
THANKYOU!!!

Lo
  3rd of Feb, 2009

I WANT TO CANCEL ANY PRODUCTS FROM YOUR COMPANY, AND/OR TRIAL OFFERS IMMEDIATELY! DO NOT CHARGE ANY AMOUNT TO MY BANK CARD! ORDER #1243284 ORDER DATE 1/18/2009, TODAYS DATE FEBRUARY 3, 2009! PLEASE E-MAIL IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION! THANK YOU.

Ka
  3rd of Feb, 2009

please cancel any further shipments. my order number is #1426289. and customer # is 1836550. i cannot affoerd $88.00 a month for something that is not working. please cancel. please email me with confirmation of cancellation. mommy2threeangels@yahoo.com. thank you. p.s. this scam was very cruel concidering most of the people are struggling through these hard economic times. all we wanted was to try and get healthy... thanks for the disapointment!!!

Sh
  3rd of Feb, 2009

I called your representative on 1/27 to reverse charges to my account for this product which I was being charged before the 15day trial period and I sent the product back the same day I spoke with them. After returning both products I now have another charge pending on my account when I returned both products. I would like to get credit to both my Visa charge card and my debit card immediately.

Na
  3rd of Feb, 2009

Don't feel bad, I'm the most skeptical person on earth and I got suckered to. $88 for the berry pill and $95 for a colon cleanser that I did not even sign up for. Where was this website before we all got scammed. Hopefully something is done fast. Why can't they catch these people?

Ba
  3rd of Feb, 2009

Yes where was this site, I have been trying to cancel order that I never even received. Cant get a call back or nothing. What a rip off...

Bo
  4th of Feb, 2009

Thankfully I am not the only one to believe that these are not just a scam, I paid with my debit card and started to get worried after not recieving my free sample for almost a month. When I tried to contact the company I was meet with unanswerd phones. My Debit card Issuer were very helpfull, they said that by issuing a new card it will automaticaly stop any payments being made as the card number would be different and I have had no further problems. In the UK you can get the same product with 4 times the amount of tablets for under £10 from Holland & Barratt

Vi
  4th of Feb, 2009

You get 15 days trial...so it amounts to about 4 days of product use...nothing can happen in that amount of time. CANCEL my order !!!

Vi

Can cell my order:

Gr
  4th of Feb, 2009

I too am a possible victim of this scam. I used my debit card and called my credit union about this freud. They are issuing me a new card. So far I have not been charged anything other than the $5.95 charge but after running across this website(Thank GOD for it) I too am taking action to protect myself from further charges. Maybe we should all bombard the Better Business Bureau abt this scam.