acai berry/herbal support tech / fraud withdrew more money

1 180 w. westfield aveRoselle Park, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8005293082/8668349155/8005369026

this company appears w/nature cleanse(purenutrients), as backed by oprah & rachal ray shows, as well as cnn & nbc for weight loss. Acai Berry Supplement-herbal tech support offers 14-day trial -pay shipping only $3.99 up front. No addl charges if cancelled w/n 14days of order placement. if not $82.31 charged. this company instead debited the full amt up front. I called to cancel next day less than 6 hrs from order Ordered 11pm PST from NJ. Refused 2 cancel d/t pkg shipped already. Called my bank disputed charge. Bank personnel had same experience. my bank closed my debit card/ordered new one & w/held pymt. Acai has chrgs still pending told me until they get pkg bk. Today pkg left @ my door by UPS. c/b UPS 2 p/u pkg I didnt sign 4. verified shpmt date. Acai lied pkg hadn't been shpd when they said. c/b Acai 2 inform pkg refused rts by UPS. 3 xs hung-up on. They use [protected] on website, [protected] w/my bank & [protected] on pkg i refused. My bank personnel informed me she 2 ordered they wouldn't cancel, kept charging, sending more products and each time called given new number she was suppose to cancel by calling. I am reporting them 2 better business bureau, consumer affairs and whoever else i can think of and sending emails to oprah, rachel ray, nbc & cnn.

Comments

• Ka
      19th of May, 2009

Thank you for posting the phone numbers. I have emailed them 3 times before trial period ended with no response. Now trial period over and I'm afraid I will be charged the full price. When I called the guy tried to tell me how to take the pills, that I needed to take them 1hr after eating breakfast and dinner then go for a 15 min walk each time. I too got the website name from Oprah and Rachel Ray. I'll see what happens with the charges.

• Ve
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I was just charged $78.00 for another shipment and the company did not want to cancel my subscription. I will be contacting my bank as well to ensure that I am not charged for any further products from this company. Please read the small print because this company will continue to bill you and send their products with confirmation slips but require you to provide them with a confirmation number.