Acai berry / Doesnt work and hurts my stomach

1 Hazelwood, MO, United States Review updated:

I am requesting a refund. This hurts my stomach as I am also doubled over in pain from this Acai Berry. I am requesting a REFUND and cancel me off the VIP I never asked to be put on that. My EMAIL address is t_warner@live.com. Please cancel everything and send me a return auth number immediately. My name is Tanya Warner.

Comments

• Da
      24th of May, 2009

This ### Lumberboy also posted an abusive comment after my complaint. What a sad life this guy must have.

• Da
      24th of May, 2009

Now I know what Dick Cheney is doing since he left the VP job. He's trolling consumer complaints groups telling victims how stupid they are for getting ripped off by criminals. Good work, Dick (and I do mean it literally). You have found your callling.

• Gn
      2nd of Jun, 2009

To: Tanya Warner

We are sorry to hear that our product did not work out for you. We understand that not all products work for all people. Your VIP club has been cancelled and you will not receive further bottles or be billed. Please contact us so that we can issue you a cancellation number. We would also love to hear from you and see if we can give you a monetary refund for your initial trial order. Our contact number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 10pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday 8am to 5pm MDT.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Supervisor @ GNS

• Al
      3rd of Jun, 2009

You people are idiots, since when is something truly free in america, You are all just taken over by the word FREE and see a small price of 3.97, how to you think the economy is suppose to work, give you free bottles and hope you'll order again, no you cheap ### are attempting to scam them in a sense with your "i'll purchase a free TRAIL" and that's that...and mind you it's a free trail not a free product. The T&C are clearly stated on the website, and I'm sure you all sit and argue your wonderful excuses on why you don't pay. See I'm smart, I read the term and conditions because I'm savvy enough to use the internet safely and know what I'm doing, and the entire internet works in this way, if your not use to it, maybe you shouldn't be on it, or better yet, make it "child proof" for your costly mistakes. Poor you, poor all of you with your lame excuses...Terms and conditions are given on the web and on all the paper work provided, if you can't read your bad, not theres! I think your all just a bunch of boo hoo babies, the exact same people I would expect to be ordering online with your diability checks and your fixed income when you shouldn't be ordering at all...that'll teach ya!