ACAI BERRY - FWM Laboratories / ACAI BERRY DETOX is a scam!

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18669490138

I purchased the ACAI Berry Detox and first of all, it did not come very quickly and I didn't even have 2 weeks to try it before I was already being billed! Second of all, it has not worked - if anything, I have gained weight and feel horrible. Thirdly, when I called the phone number to cancel any further billings, report that it did not work and that I wanted my credit card credited, they were rude and hung up on me.

Comments

• Te
      26th of May, 2009

same thing happened to me, they kept chargeing my account an sending me more product tha i told them i did not want . credit card looked into it an had them refund, mean while had my account # changed.

• Me
      26th of May, 2009

This particular company sounds like a scam. But, really a "detox"...They do not work. If anything they are dangerous. There is no magic bullet or quick fix for weight loss. It takes consistency and hard work. More calories out than in, it is as simple as that. You are much better off making healthy eating choices and exercising (and those things are free).

• Bo
      28th of May, 2009

Almost the same thing happened to me. Just got lucky with the helpline I called which was 866-949-013. Dependable and friendly operators on the line. I'm able to fix my account in just three days.