Acai Berry Boom / Scam - cant cancel

Phone: 1-(519)-513-2218

Beware of Acai Berry Boom scam. https://www.freeboomacai.com/
They say 14 day risk free trial but it starts from the date you place your order. In my case it took 13 days for delivery!! So where is the free trial? May be its a 14 day free of billing…? Because on the 15th day I sure was billed $79.95 for the trial bottle when on delivery envelope declared value was only $18.
Representative, named Carole, employee ID 1883 was first one I talk to on 7/9/09who guaranteed cancelation!
Since that I sent several email with request to cancel, called back [protected] to cancel 4 times (so far) to check on my RMA number. But every time I called no notes were on my acct from previous call and they say “I will place it on your acct now and forward it to cancelation dept.”
I think the only way to cancel this ### is only by getting a lawyer. Hope this so called business can be shut down for good!
Also company that does billing calls Weight Secrets [protected]

Ma

More Acai Berry Boom Complaints & Reviews

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2009
    Acai Berry Boom - 14 days trial
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

ive called the company more than six times... no answer by the way. ive e-mailed the about 3 or 4 time... no answer.. i am corrently in the 14 trial period. and they have tilled not called me back. i am veryy disapointed in this company but if i find out that they charged me. i will get a lawyer to handle this.

25th of Feb, 2010

Dear sir/madam,
    I bought the following product from http://www.weightlossguide.com/.
    I was very much satisfied by the product.It is an trustworthey product. Hope you would use it and get the benifits.Personally i feel that information that is available on particular drug in http://www.weightlossguide.com/ is precise content.. i.e it also contains the uses of that drug that any other site has.
    Thanking you .