acai berry and bromalite / fraud

1 #3-17th ave southNampa, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 964 1011

On 6th Feb I sent for a FREE bottle of Acai Berry and Bromalite I listened to a video which assured me that shipping is all that I would be charged. So they charged my acct $4.99 for the acai and 4.95 for the bromalite. Meantime I got a call from someone from Bromalite saying they could not ship and they needed the last four numbers of my social security which I refused and told them to cancel the whole order. But it was sent anyway and they took out shipping. Then when I checked my bank statement for Feb. I find they charged my acct
for $78.81 for the Acai and $69.95 for the bromalite without my knowlege or consent. They also sent a bottle of Power tea which I didn't order or want. I am a senior living on a small income and can't to afford such a loss . Please can anyone help.

Phylroy22@aol.com

Ph

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Hello, this is the supervisor of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-897-0663. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com. Thank you and have a great day

• Ba
      4th of Mar, 2009
    acai berry and bromalite - unathorized charges
    Advanced Wellness Research

I signed up for the free trial for $4.99. I looked ALL OVER the website for something that would say they would just start shipping it to
    me and there was NOTHING. Then, I get all these charges for $78 and they start shipping product to me. NO ONE answers the phone. My credit card company refused to dispute the charges until I had sent ACAI a letter. What ###. These people are a scam, a nd there phone number is a dummy. Don't fall for this. I am going tomorrow to cancel this back card, too for their ### service

• Zo
      6th of Mar, 2009
    acai berry and bromalite - Unauthorized charges on credit card
    Nature's best Acai

I only authorized them for shipping charges, but not only the charged me twice, once for $79.96 and also for $85.79. Bromilite did the same. Charged me twice for $69.95.
    Not only that they have fake companies like lifstylefit com ( see the spelling) who has charged me for $29.95.
    They are robbing and scaming comsumers BEWARE!

• Ra
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I agree at first I thought it was a scam, by the way they stuffed my 3.95 trial order with over 35 dollars of other junk made me immediately want to cancel my order.

Companies who work like this do not deserve even a second of your time.

• Sm
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I also fell for the scam. Not only was I charged for the 78.81 for the acai berry, but also 74.85 for bromalite. Then I notice I have also been being charged 29.95 for something called the fit-fac.com-I immediately cancelled as soon as I got the second order which had no invoice with a dollar amount, that is why I got suspicious. Then a few months later I realize I have been being deducted for something called fit-fac-I have never even heard of anything like this. They refunded me for 2 of the 29.95 charges, but refused the other. I got a refund for all but 1 of the 78.85 charges and they refused. I am just sick over this. In this economy who would pay that kind of money for that product. THESE ARE THE ULTIMATE SCAMMERS!!! Check your bank statements, they are charging you for more several bogus things.!!!I am so upset. That is my grocery money.

• Sm
      23rd of Mar, 2009

For 2 bottles of Acai berry, 2 bottles of bromalite, and something called fit-fac-In a time from from December 18 until March 21 I was charged $382. 50- This is A SCAM!!!BEWARE!!!

• He
      6th of Apr, 2009

I ordered a bottle of ACAI BERRY just for shipping. Before I received the Berry, I received a bottle Naturally YOUNG Intraceanse 1, A bottle of the same thing but number 2, A bottle of Naturally YOOUNG Daily Multi-vitamin and a bottle of GREENTEA from some other company that I did not order. Was told that it had nothing to do with the ACAI BERRY. In the letter I was told my CC would be charged 88.OO after my trial was over. I called was told if I did not like it to send it back. I told them I did not order it, would not send it back at my expense for them to send me a box to send it back. That they had commited broken to laws. False advertising and mail fruad if they charged my CC this was in March 2009. Two weeks later I received the ACAI that I order. On April 6th 2009 I called their company asked why they had given my CC number to another company. Was told that it was the same company. The company name is FWM in Hollywood, Fl. 866-949-0138 I find that there junk does not work. It may be very harmful to you body. I stay tired, and sick since I started to use it. I stopped after a week. I lost no weight I did what they said to do. I really don't expect the Obama admin to do anything about this for it will not make him get on TV and look good. He can't use his great lines It is American's fault that this has happened. The American people caused it.