ABSA Credit Card Division & ABSA Bankunauthorized transfer of funds

On the 13th December 2016 I paid for a purchase from Korea with my credit card and received notice on my cell phone, however about 6 weeks later at the end of January 2017 an amount of just over R20000 was taken from my card, which at such time was fully extended. I was alarmed and after making an enquiry at the oakfield absa branch I realised that the amount was the same as for my purchase 6 weeks earlier from Korea.

I was told that I had to pay this back immediately at which I responded that I was not in a position to do so and that a payment plan needed to be offered to me. This was not done and instead a lump sum of almost R10000 was removed from my flexi savings account on or about 5th April 2017 which caused 2 of my debit orders to be rejected for insufficient funds. Besides the fees placed on my account by Absa for this it created problems regards my insurances on cars and property as well as as with wesbank on my vehicle payment costing me an additional R400.

This action was not authorized or sanctioned by myself and because of Absa's inability to work in a professional way with my account it has resulted in creating a very negative outcome.

Approximately 18 months ago I moved my bond from Absa due to another institute due to my dissatisfaction and now I am so annoyed that Absa will be losing me as a client forever.

De