ABSA Bank / rvn
To whom this may concern
After several phone calls to your customer service to try and change the telephone number that RVN's get sent to in order for me to be able to access my account, I was finally advised to email [protected]@absa.co.za with certain details. The ticket number I was assigned on 4 Novemebr is:[#ID: b8791df6-jVFc-aYhO-LwhJ-7mv8swrp8NTo#].
When I had not heard back I phoned customer care again and I was then told to email [protected]@absa.co.za with the details needed to change my telephone number. I did not receive any response to this email.
I then forwarded this email to the [protected]@absa.co.za on teh 11th of Novmeber and received the following ticket number:[#ID: 56c96e29-mfJA-aOfz-QLVV-8mqTDhbo8U11#].
I am currently residing in the UK and will only be returning in April 2018. I really need to be able to access my account ad I am very concerned that I have passed over so much of my details without getting any response.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order