ABSA Bank — credit card division
I am shocked at Abs. I had a complaint about card division and instead of continuing to deal with them I sent a request to Abs Action Line asking for the banking details that I could use to pay my credit card from a Standard Bank account.
I received an extremely dismissive / uninterested message from Buhle Radebe saying that I would need to call card division to get the details from them.
Is it really that difficult for Buhle to email card division to get the banking details and to forward them to me?
Thanks and regards
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order