ABSA Bank — absa vehicle repossession threat
Good day, my wife's car is 3 months in arrears as her business isn't doing well. We applied for a payment restructure as we thought things might get better. However things are only moving now, we requested from ABSA if we can make one month payment to keep the vehicle as it would cripple both her and the business. We promised as things will pick up we will settle the arrears but they refuse. We've been begging them as we will loose big after paying +/- R200k, we know we will most probably be left wit +/- R100k after auctions. They bluntly refuse to accept the payment of one month and work toward a plan to settle arrears.
Do you have any advise or is this our fate?
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order