Abella Mayfair / abella moisturizer and 90 second wrinkle removal

Ontario, CA Review updated:

I learned from this unethical marketing strategy that a trial means you have signed up for a mandatory subscription. They claim that I did not read the fine print but it appears that numerous other customers have had the same unconsenting charges. A ethical company would change their advertising so that they would not continue to mislead their customers. This company profits on unconsenting charges not by customer loyalty.

Ju
Mar 10, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Mar 13, 2017

I got my free sample but I got a bill on my credit card for more whatcha I didn't sign up for a free Salem mean A Free sample not signing up for more to come I'm hopping they will cancel this

• Do
      Mar 14, 2017

There was no fine print in the online ad because I scrutinized it very carefully and there was nothing in the package with the "free sample" to indicate that there was any kind of a commitment! They refused to refund my money but did cancel my "subscription". There is a FB page about this scam that talks about a class action law suit. My Credit Card bank, Tangerine, was not at all helpful though I know some banks are. They did, however, provide me with the name of the company and the phone number which is a Victoria, BC, area code despite the company location supposed to be in Ontario.