Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership / Do not buy from them

I leased a refrigerator from Aarons about a month ago. Brand New they said! That thing gave me problems from the first day! They send someone out to fix it and all they did was rig it to work while they ordered the parts that Burnt Out, turns out my food started going bad cause still wasn't cooling enough! They bring me a loaner and take that one back and guess what?? That doesn't work either!! Got up at 5am and all my food in the freeze just went bad!!! I if you’re planning on getting a refrigerator, don’t Buy it at Aarons!

Va

Comments

• Sj
      12th of Aug, 2008

I leased a dryer (paid Off) and a refridgerator.
    Called them from Albuquerque to pick up refridgerator, ( we had to move, this is the aaron's in Hobbs nm) said they would go to the house and pick it up.(paid a full month on it in advance). Went to the wrong address for a month, never called me back. Then called me and told me to pay the pay off the full amount.
    The ref. is still there in the house they will not pick up. Would not give me the pay off on the dryer for one month then gave me the pay off with late fee's. I have brought item's from Aarron in Albuquerque for 5 years, never been late paid everything thing off. Went to Hobbs Nm and bought from them and I was ripped off.
    Never buy from the Hobbs Nm Aarons. I am hiring an attorney and taking them to court.

• Bo
      26th of Sep, 2008

don't buy from Aaron's they took money uot of my bank act. with out my knowing and when i did it was to late they said i owed it well i payed ever month and payed it off they took it and i will get it back any one that has been ripped off everone needs to get there papers together and file a suit shut them down .they are bad people we are so done with them stop buying from them its all used don't buy off the floor its used tell them you want it new if you are going to spend that much money get it new. they owe me 147.87 they are the worsted place i have seen .Aarons i hope everyone wakes up and stops buying from you put you out if buissness i it will be soon.you will never get my money again never, never.,

• Do
      29th of Sep, 2008

Aarons should have signs on their buildings saying Aarons cheat and steal. Not Aarons sales and lease ownership. The general managers are only concerned with their bonus not the customer. After being a long time customer of Aarons with several paid out contracts I had a heart attack and open heart surgery.
    THIS PUT ME OUT OF WORK FOR A PERIOD OF SEVERAL MONTHS.
    I have a car loan with one of the major banks so my credit was not bad Aarons was quick and easy so I would deal with them.
    After being released from the hospital the Bank with a car loan of over $20000. Gave me a 120 day extension to get well enough to work then resume payments. Aarons refused and took me to court to recover the furniture. Three of the contracts with them had only 5 payments to go for ownership. They say lifetime renewal. Bull They refused and want the furniture. It’s must be some there wants my furniture so they want it back WITH ONLY 5 PAYMENTS TO GO.
    Aarons is composed of thieves’ not real people. They have no feelings for people the United States Senate and house have bill that have been stalled by the rent to own industry to prevent the change of laws to protect the consumer. Everyone who reads this should write there senators and representatives and push them to think of the people they represent and get the legislation passed that was proposed to change the way rent to own companies do business.
    Aarons charges you for a service plan and charges tax on this you do not pay taxes on service. This is put on all contracts without a option to refuse this. This is a form of interest they charge and cover this up as a service agreement the consumer has no rights when you do business with Aarons. I did business with the Snellville Location in Georgia. GOING TO COURT IN Georgia is a waste as the courts are there to protect Georgia companies not the citizens of the state. If there is an attorney with Balls out there look at these violations of title 15 and state USURY LAWS FOR THESE TYPES OF COMPANIES. Several states have found these contracts are sales contracts the Courts in Georgia refuse to look at the decisions of other states As Aarons is a Georgia company therefore protected. The Governors consumers’ protection group with the state attorney general will do nothing as this is again a Ga. Company therefore protected under the good o boy plan. I contacted several civil contract attorneys who declined to represent me as they did not want to ruffle the feathers of this company who did so much for the people of Ga. Well I am one of the people of Georgia. What about Me.

• Ty
      25th of Feb, 2009

i do not agree with anything that your saying because for this is a bill just like any other bill you can not go two or three months behind on the ulilities with out them getting turned off and 1. they go over the agreements with you and let you know whats going on, 2. you can get up to a months deferment, it is in the contract that you sign but you do have to at least try and pay something in good faith and 3. they are not a rent to own company they are a lease to own there is a difference...so the next time you sign on the line try to read the contract, oh and by the way if you have paid several things off then you should know how aarons conducts their business...thats just like you leasing out a house and the leasee had a medical emergancy and couldn't pay the rent what would you do... be patient with them or demand payment or tell them that they have to move because the rent can not go two months behind...

• Po
      30th of Mar, 2009

I called these Aholes and told them that I was moving to Florida and to pick up there furniture. They did not show up so I called them, the second day they came and got it. 3 months later they call me and ask where the furniture is! I told them I moved to FLorida, how the HELL do I know you dumb a holes picked it up. Now on my credit report it shows that I owe them 4500 buck for some garbage furniture that was probably worth 600 and that they took back!! This was in the Menaul location in ABQ NM. TOTAL rip offs, take your business to someone else or just be smart and save the money. The furniture they have is absolute CRAP anyways.

• Yo
      2nd of Mar, 2011

PO'D you know you are a liar, a former employee here and for audit purposes we can not have merchandise in the store that is not in the system.

The merchandise is worth what it is worth but you signed the paperwork after it was explained in detail. Of it is innacurate challenge it with all 3 agency's. I suspect you really stole that cheap furniture.