Aarons Rentals / service

1 Scranton, PA, United States
Phone: south washington ave

I was renting a fridge from aarona 61497 store and I was having trouble making the payments I dont know how often I told aarons to come for the fridge but they insisted on working with me. I was due to make a payment of 134.00 on friday august 14th and on thursday august 13th they knocked on my door to take the fridge. No notice nothing that they were comming. I had to empty my fridge and freezer throwing most of my food out because of no place to put it. They made a mess in my kitchen and dining room taking the fridge out and scratched my hardware floor in the dining room. The scratches wont come out. This is a new floor recently laid and scratch resistent yet they managed to scratch it.against you guys. This was not a tv or furniture it was a fridge in the hottest part of the year and they stood by watching me throw food out. They claimed they didnt call because they had no service on their cell. Well they should of called the day before or when I said the other day to set a date to pick up something should of been arranged for pickup not a knock on the door we are here for your fridge. First of all when I signed I signed for a 12 month payment yet every time I called it seemed like the months did not decrease.

Ro