Aarons / rude managers

I have never in my life dealt with such rude people who are disrespectful, and go back on verbal agreements. My husband had been in the hospital for a week and I could not make my payment on time. I spoke to a man named John who told me he would not wait for my payment that it was unacceptable that I was late. So I told him fine you don't want to work with me than come pick the stuff up he set up a time with me to come pick it up, but the day they were supposed to come pick it up another man called me named kyle he said he was willing to work with me on it. He said he would much rather me own the stuff than come pick it up he was nice and polite and I told him I would be in on the second to pay my bill in full which was only 238.00 he said that was fine.
Then today monday John calls me back yelling and screaming at me that I am stealing his merchandise and he wants it now. That the other guy had no right to tell me that I could come in on the 2nd which would be this thursday by the way and pay my bill. He then proceed to threaten me with saying I was breaking my contract and that I was stealing from him, like he paid for the stuff himself yeah as if.

I have never dealt with such incompetence and rude sales people in all my life. They will make arrangements with you then call you the next day and say you need to come in and pay them for some place that says they want your business they sure don't act like it I would never recommend this store to anyone.

Aaron's Logo Aaron's